JT Brooks Automatic Tire Deflators
No one likes spending half an hour squatting down and running tire to tire trying to set each tire to the correct PSI for maximum off-road traction. If you frequently air down for off-road adventures then J.T. Brooks Automatic Tire Deflators are exactly what you need. Once a set of J.T. Brooks Automatic Tire Deflators is calibrated to a desired PSI, they are ready to use time and time again. These deflators automatically and accurately deflate tires to a “set” PSI. Simply lock the tire deflators in place with the lock nut, screw them onto each tire’s valve stem, and let them do the work. The deflators automatically shut off when the desired PSI is reached. This saves the user much time and frustration. By screwing one deflator onto each tire, all tires can be deflated simultaneously. This allows the user to complete other task while all tires are deflating. The automatic feature of these valves eliminates the need to manually deflate your tires, so you spend less time setting your tire pressure and more time off-road.
****Deflates a 32 inch all-terrain tire on an 18 inch rim from 32 PSI to 18 PSI in approximately 130 seconds. Deflates all four all-terrain tires from 32 PSI to 18 PSI in about 3 minutes.****
- Adjustable from 6-32 PSI
- Nickel Plated for Superior Durability (They'll Hold Up in the Most Unforgiving Terrain)
- Superior Usability
- Stainless Steel Precision Spring for Unrivaled Accuracy
- O-Ring Seal for Increased Accuracy
- Once Set, They Are Ready to Use Again and Again
- Forget Crouching Next to Each Tire... Just Screw Them On and Walk Away (Knee/Back Savers)
- Clear Stop in Deflation When Set PSI Reached (Snap-Shut Action!)
- Easily Disassembled for Cleaning
- Made In The U.S.A.